In February, seven major companies delivered a letter to the Missouri House of Representatives and Senate expressing their support for H.B. 439, the Missouri Energy Freedom Act, which would allow third party power purchase agreements (PPAs) for renewable energy. PPAs allow companies to procure renewable energy without making major capital expenditures up front or taking on the risk associated with operating and maintaining a power generation system. The companies emphasized the importance of having choice when selecting energy suppliers and products to meet their business and public goals. Read the letter here.
- Accelerating the Adoption of Electric Trucks and EV Charging Infrastructure
- CHP Provides Reliable Power for Critical Infrastructure Across the U.S.
- Responses to the House Select Committee on the Climate Crisis and the House Committee on Energy and Commerce
- Opportunities to Reduce Emissions and Enhance Competitiveness for America’s Manufacturers
- Big Company Climate Commitments Creep Forward
Show all dates