Combined Heat and Power (CHP) provides a tremendous opportunity for states to save electricity, increase manufacturing competitiveness, and reduce emissions. This July 2015 report, Combined Heat and Power (CHP) as a Compliance Option under the Clean Power Plan: A Template and Policy Options for State Regulators, is a key tool to guide to states as they craft their compliance plans under the Clean Power Plan. It provides a detailed consideration of the requirements EPA will have for approvable state plans. It also includes a menu of policy options – a comprehensive survey of policies that states have adopted to help advance industrial efficiency. The report, prepared by DGA and the Institute for Industrial Productivity (IIP) for the American Gas Association (AGA), American Chemistry Council (ACC), and the American Forest & Paper Association (AFPA), can be viewed here. The press release is also available online here.
- Webinar: Distributed Generation — Reliable Energy & Lower Emissions
- Accelerating Transportation Emission Reductions and Electric Vehicle Adoption: An Analysis of Retailer Commitments
- Inflation Reduction Act Includes Major Priorities Of DGA Clients
- Statement on the Supreme Court’s West Virginia vs. EPA Ruling
- Earth Day 2022: Celebrating Clean Energy Progress
Show all dates