Combined Heat and Power (CHP) provides a tremendous opportunity for states to save electricity, increase manufacturing competitiveness, and reduce emissions. This July 2015 report, Combined Heat and Power (CHP) as a Compliance Option under the Clean Power Plan: A Template and Policy Options for State Regulators, is a key tool to guide to states as they craft their compliance plans under the Clean Power Plan. It provides a detailed consideration of the requirements EPA will have for approvable state plans. It also includes a menu of policy options – a comprehensive survey of policies that states have adopted to help advance industrial efficiency. The report, prepared by DGA and the Institute for Industrial Productivity (IIP) for the American Gas Association (AGA), American Chemistry Council (ACC), and the American Forest & Paper Association (AFPA), can be viewed here. The press release is also available online here.
- Introducing the Customer Renewables Initiative
- Reflecting on a Week with Clean Energy Leaders at the REBA Summit and GreenBiz VERGE ’18
- Overheard at National Clean Energy Week: Corporations Want Renewables
- A Landscape Review of the Global Renewable Heating and Cooling Market
- Reports Highlight Challenges and Opportunities for Energy Use in the Industrial Sector
Show all dates