DGA hosted a webinar along with the Institute for Industrial Efficiency (IIP), the American Council for an Energy-Efficient Economy (ACEEE), and the Regulatory Assistance Project (RAP), on the role that industrial energy-efficiency can play in helping states comply with the upcoming Clean Power Plan. The webinar featured helpful tools for state policy makers as they look to developing state compliance plans. Some of the highlighted resources include ACEEE’s State and Utility Pollution Reduction (SUPR) Calculator, NACAA and RAP’s Implementing EPA’s Clean Power Plan: A Menu of Options, and AGA/ACC/AF&PA’s Combined Heat and Power (CHP) as a Compliance Option under the Clean Power Plan (prepared byDGA and IIP). You can access slides from the webinar here and audio recording of it here.
- Getting Transportation Right: Ranking the States in Light of New Federal Funding
- Nearly Half of Fortune 500 Companies Engaged in Major Climate Initiatives
- Industrial Electrification in U.S. States: An industrial subsector and state-level techno-economic analysis
- Webinar: Retailers Accelerate Transportation Decarbonization
- Webinar: Distributed Generation — Reliable Energy & Lower Emissions
Show all dates