Today, DGA sent letters to North Carolina Governor Cooper and Department of Environmental Quality Secretary Regan detailing the growing corporate demand for clean, cost-effective sources of energy in North Carolina and across the U.S. Access to renewable energy choices is key to meet the needs of companies with operations in North Carolina and to attract more businesses to the state. You can read our letter to Governor Cooper here and Secretary Regan here.
- Can Corporations Get Into High Gear on Fleet Electrification? DGA ‘Transportation Tracker’ Finds Progress — But A Long Way to Go
- Consumer Advocates of the PJM States (CAPS) PJM Transmission Handbook
- Federal Investment in Climate Innovation Is Rising. Where’s It All Going?
- DGA’s News to Watch in 2024
- Getting Transportation Right: Ranking the States in Light of New Federal Funding
Show all dates