The Alliance for Industrial Efficiency, a project of DGA, released an exciting new report that ranks states on their potential for industrial energy efficiency and CHP/WHP to reduce carbon emissions. The report – State Ranking of Potential Carbon Dioxide Emission Reductions through Industrial Energy Efficiency – demonstrates that states could help the industrial sector seize enormous opportunities to cut carbon emissions, while saving money and making manufacturers more competitive. Read more about the report here.
- Transmission: A Key Aspect of New Climate Policies
- A Primer: The Importance of Addressing Your Thermal Footprint
- Now is the Time for New Mexico to Help Its Manufacturers Save Energy, Reduce Costs, and Cut Emissions
- Why the Renewable Thermal Collaborative is an “Organization to Watch” in 2019
- Who’s Leading? The New DGA Corporate Climate Tracker Can Tell You
Show all dates