The Alliance for Industrial Efficiency, a project of DGA, released an exciting new report that ranks states on their potential for industrial energy efficiency and CHP/WHP to reduce carbon emissions. The report – State Ranking of Potential Carbon Dioxide Emission Reductions through Industrial Energy Efficiency – demonstrates that states could help the industrial sector seize enormous opportunities to cut carbon emissions, while saving money and making manufacturers more competitive. Read more about the report here.
- Introducing the Customer Renewables Initiative
- Reflecting on a Week with Clean Energy Leaders at the REBA Summit and GreenBiz VERGE ’18
- Overheard at National Clean Energy Week: Corporations Want Renewables
- A Landscape Review of the Global Renewable Heating and Cooling Market
- Reports Highlight Challenges and Opportunities for Energy Use in the Industrial Sector
Show all dates