The Alliance for Industrial Efficiency, a project of DGA, released an exciting new report that ranks states on their potential for industrial energy efficiency and CHP/WHP to reduce carbon emissions. The report – State Ranking of Potential Carbon Dioxide Emission Reductions through Industrial Energy Efficiency – demonstrates that states could help the industrial sector seize enormous opportunities to cut carbon emissions, while saving money and making manufacturers more competitive. Read more about the report here.
- Corporate Clean Energy Procurement Index 2020: State Leadership & Rankings
- Report Ranks States for Corporate Clean Energy Procurement
- Accelerating the Adoption of Electric Trucks and EV Charging Infrastructure
- CHP Provides Reliable Power for Critical Infrastructure Across the U.S.
- Responses to the House Select Committee on the Climate Crisis and the House Committee on Energy and Commerce
Show all dates