The Alliance for Industrial Efficiency, a project of DGA, released an exciting new report that ranks states on their potential for industrial energy efficiency and CHP/WHP to reduce carbon emissions. The report – State Ranking of Potential Carbon Dioxide Emission Reductions through Industrial Energy Efficiency – demonstrates that states could help the industrial sector seize enormous opportunities to cut carbon emissions, while saving money and making manufacturers more competitive. Read more about the report here.
- Responses to the House Select Committee on the Climate Crisis and the House Committee on Energy and Commerce
- Opportunities to Reduce Emissions and Enhance Competitiveness for America’s Manufacturers
- Big Company Climate Commitments Creep Forward
- Transmission: A Key Aspect of New Climate Policies
- A Primer: The Importance of Addressing Your Thermal Footprint
Show all dates