The Alliance for Industrial Efficiency, a project of DGA, released an exciting new report that ranks states on their potential for industrial energy efficiency and CHP/WHP to reduce carbon emissions. The report – State Ranking of Potential Carbon Dioxide Emission Reductions through Industrial Energy Efficiency – demonstrates that states could help the industrial sector seize enormous opportunities to cut carbon emissions, while saving money and making manufacturers more competitive. Read more about the report here.
- Nearly 30% of the Fortune 500 is Involved in Climate-based Initiatives
- What Corporations Need to Know About the Climate Legislative Landscape Heading into 2021
- Federal Climate Legislation: An Overview of Policies Beneficial to Achieving Corporate Sustainability Goals
- Decarbonizing Thermal Energy: Lessons from the Renewable Electricity Markets
- Hydrogen: An Introduction for Commercial and Industrial End-Users
Show all dates