On June 20, the Ohio Senate released an omnibus amendment that corrects current wind setback requirements, enacted in 2014 (HB 483, 130th General Assembly), which have been a critical barrier to clean wind energy development in the state. David Gardiner and Associates (DGA) applauds the Ohio Senate for including the wind setback in the omnibus amendment and strongly encourages the House to support the amendment for inclusion in the final version. The Senate’s action will help the many Fortune 500 companies that want to buy renewable energy find those choices in Ohio. Read our press release here.
- Introducing the Customer Renewables Initiative
- Reflecting on a Week with Clean Energy Leaders at the REBA Summit and GreenBiz VERGE ’18
- Overheard at National Clean Energy Week: Corporations Want Renewables
- A Landscape Review of the Global Renewable Heating and Cooling Market
- Reports Highlight Challenges and Opportunities for Energy Use in the Industrial Sector
Show all dates