Did you know that the U.S. industrial sector produced almost 30% of the country’s overall emissions in 2012? While there has been a lot attention and activity paid to reducing emissions from the power and transportation sectors, the industrial sector has generally been overlooked. Jennifer Kefer, vice-president of DGA sat down with Energy Intelligence magazine to highlight the ways that combined heat and power (CHP) can help industry reduce emissions, energy costs, and what’s needed to further CHP investment today. Read the article and Jennifer’s comments here.
- Getting Transportation Right: Ranking the States in Light of New Federal Funding
- Nearly Half of Fortune 500 Companies Engaged in Major Climate Initiatives
- Industrial Electrification in U.S. States: An industrial subsector and state-level techno-economic analysis
- Webinar: Retailers Accelerate Transportation Decarbonization
- Webinar: Distributed Generation — Reliable Energy & Lower Emissions
Show all dates